Lo Siento, It's been awhile

For the past couple of weeks I have rarely had time to leave the university campus. My life has been school, school and more school. I just took my first exam in my Calidad del Agua (water quality) course, and lets just say I tried my best. This course in particular is very chemistry heavy, advanced organic chemistry. In other words pure torture.

At the very least just about every other student was struggling right along with me. In a study session I had with the local students they were telling me about how it's their least favorite course to take. But at the end of the day I tried, I studied hard, and I did my best. The exam took two and a half hours to answer four questions, but I did my best. And at the very least now it is what it is. I can't change my grade now and my stress is gone. But a recommendation to all of you out there, if you consider taking Calidad del Agua in Chile you may want to think twice about it.

On a little bit of a more fun note in the city there are artesian fairs that will pop up every now and again in the plazas and parks. There are farmed goods, handmade goods, crafted goods and local wines.
I like the fairs a lot, they are calm and simple, and they are a great look into the culture. So between all of the stress of classes and unexpected issues. (To top everything off my computer isn't working...) One stress at a time though, right? In between all the stress though, I'm finding moments to laugh.
You can always go and enjoy some quality handmade work.


T-minus 81 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwin' it Back

Working Hard...or hardly working

Holly Week/Semana Santa