Rockin´ out in Angol

Not to long ago I had the wonderful pleasure of taking a trip to the small city of Angol with my friend to visit her family. Angol is just a couple hours south of Concepción and is considered to be in el campo.

My friends family was great and their house was wonderful but you could say that the beds were hard as rocks!


Just kidding...just in case you didn't catch that. This is the 'rock house' from the national park nearby. Really my friend's house was amazing in their backyard they had one of the most amazing gardens I had ever seen. The had basil, kiwi, apples, almonds, grapes, citrus, and so much more you wouldn't believe it.

My friend's family was so wonderful and welcoming, with her cousin and brother we went to the national park Nahuelbuta. On a clear day you are able to see the ocean and the Andes from the highest point of the park, unfortunately for us it was a cold and rainy day. I felt like the wind was going to blow me away but I still loved the view at the top.

It was an amazing time with good friends and new memories. Give me a day in the woods and I will always be happy. I prefer the trees to all of the city streets.



**Just to let you know there will not be a blog post next week, I am traveling to the south so I will be sure to let you know all about it when I get back! Keep me in your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwin' it Back

Working Hard...or hardly working

Holly Week/Semana Santa